1 person dead after running generator in home

(WBTV)

SUMTER COUNTY, Ga. — News 3 has just learned from the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office that one person has died as result of running a generator inside a home.

We’re still working to learn more about the incident.

If you are still without power and relying on a generator for power, make sure to keep the generator running outdoors as to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s