Attention aspiring Columbus State University students! Admissions deadlines are on the horizon — have you turned in everything you need?
Mat Edmunds with the Office of Admissions and Recruitment joins the News 3 Midday Community Watch to remind the community of some dates students will not want to miss:
- Undergraduate Regular Admission Deadline: JUNE 30TH
- Submit application along with $40 non-refundable application fee
- Document Deadline: JULY 15TH
- Student transcripts (high school/past college institutions)
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Homeschool applicants should submit the Supplemental Homeschool Application (PDF) along with the above-mentioned items
- Submit a copy of your immunization record (PDF) and a form of lawful presence
For more information and answers to questions, contact an Enrollment Service Representative at 706-507-8800 or toll-free at 866-264-2035. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.