- Brown sugar
- Buttermilk (any variety)
- 1 can pumpkin (or equivalent amount of bananas or both!)
- 1 tbl. Vanilla
5. Heat your griddle to just under 350 degrees.
6. Slowly fold the wet ingredients into the dry until it’s all a thick goo, with no dry bits left
7. Add the egg whites, the melted butter, and two cups of chocolate chips or blueberries, until just incorporated
8. Drop batter on the hot skillet in <1/4cup measurements
9. Cook and flip and cook some more… serve warm.
10. Eat until full! Really great with maple syrup or with Applesauce! Yum!