- 1tbl. Ancho Chili powder
- ½ tsp. Chipolte chili powder (more or less, depending on how spicy you like it!
- 1tbl. Cumin
- ½ tsp. garlic powder (roasted is even better!)
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- ½ tsp. cornstarch
- 1 lb of (Pork, Chicken, or Ground Beef)
- Cheese (shredded)
- Hard shell tacos
- After browning the meat, pour off the fat
- Add seasoning mix, mix well
- Add ¾ cup water and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Spoon meat in to taco shell, along with cheese, lettuce, and olives. Enjoy!