Total Time – 20 minutes (Makes 4 Servings)
Complete your meal with a fresh salad blend, crusty baguette, and cheesecake for dessert.
Don’t forget the crusty bread for dipping in the last bit of sauce, or simply add bread-dipping spices to olive oil.
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 oz Deli Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 8 oz linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 12 oz peeled/deveined shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth (or stock)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 oz baby spinach leaves (about 4 cups)
- Bring water to boil for pasta.
- Slice garlic. Chop peppers.
- Grate cheese (1/3 cup).
1. Cook and drain pasta following package instructions.
2. Preheat large sauté pan on medium 1–2 minutes. Place oil and garlic in pan; cook 3–4 minutes or until the garlic edges begin to turn
3. Add peppers, shrimp, pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cook and stir 1 minute.
4. Add broth; cook 2–3 minutes or until reduced by about one-half and shrimp have just turned pink and opaque.
5. Reduce heat to low; stir in butter, spinach, cheese, pasta, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Toss until butter and
cheese melts and spinach wilts. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 510kcal; FAT 20g; SAT FAT 8g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 160mg; SODIUM 610mg; CARB 50g; FIBER 3g;
SUGARS 3g; PROTEIN 26g; VIT A 100%; VIT C 90%; CALC 15%; IRON 35%