Complete your meal with fresh salad blend, whole grain bread, and apple pie for dessert.
You can use baby portabellas instead of white mushrooms in the pork recipe, for a richer, heartier flavor.
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb)
- 2 oz Deli smoked Gouda (or Gruyère) cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (or stock)
- 8 oz presliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup presliced green onions
Cut pork into eight (1-inch-thick) slices (wash hands); shred cheese (about 1 cup).
1. Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Season pork with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place oil in pan,
then add pork; cook 2–3 minutes on each side or until browned.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low; add broth and mushrooms, then simmer 4 minutes. Remove pork from pan; whisk in cream cheese,
mustard, and shredded cheese until melted.
3. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper and green onions, then return pork to pan; simmer and stir 3–4 minutes or until pork is 145°F.
(per 1/4 recipe) 280kcal; FAT 17g; SAT FAT 8g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 100mg; SODIUM 530mg; CARB 4g; FIBER 1g;
SUGARS 3g; PROTEIN 27g; VIT A 8%; VIT C 15%; CALC 15%; IRON 10%