Active Time – 15 minutes, Total Time – about 2 hours (Makes 8 Servings)
- 1 lime, for zest/juice
- 1 lemon, for zest/juice
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon buttery spread
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 fresh turkey breast half (about 3 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Nonstick aluminum foil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Zest/grate lemon and lime (no white; 1 teaspoon each); squeeze both for juice (2 tablespoons each).
2. Place lime and lemon juice and zest, orange juice concentrate, buttery spread, and agave in small saucepan on low heat, cook 3–4
minutes or until glaze thickens. Remove pan from heat; stir in rosemary, then divide mixture in half.
3. Remove skin from turkey breast, then season with salt and pepper; place in 13- x 9-inch baking dish (wash hands). Brush with onehalf
of the citrus mixture and cover with foil; bake 1 hour.
4. Remove foil. Brush turkey with reserved half of citrus mixture; bake 25–30 more minutes or until turkey is 165°F. Let stand 5 minutes.
Slice thinly and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/8 recipe) 190kcal; FAT 3.5g; SAT FAT 1g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 85mg; SODIUM 190mg; CARB 6g; FIBER 0g;
SUGARS 5g; PROTEIN 32g; VIT A 2%; VIT C 20%; CALC 2%; IRON 4%