Active Time – 35 minutes, Total Time – 1 hour, 40 minutes (Makes 4 Servings (with leftovers))
Complete your meal with frozen vegetable blend, fresh salad blend, and yogurt with honey for dessert.
The shrimp recipe can be served over a bed of your favorite pasta, if desired.
- 1 1/2 lb medium peeled/deveined shrimp, tails off
- 3 tablespoons garlic basil Italian dressing
- Large zip-top bag
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 7 oz Deli feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place shrimp and dressing in bag; let stand 10 minutes to marinate. Chop onion and parsley. Preheat large
sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add onions; cook 4–5 minutes or until softened. Stir in garlic and pepper until
2. Stir pasta sauce and oregano into onions, cook and stir 2–3 minutes or until hot. Stir in shrimp and parsley.
3. Spread shrimp mixture in 9-inch baking dish and crumble feta over top. Bake 12–15 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque and
cheese has browned and melted slightly. Serve.
(per 1/4 recipe) 420kcal; FAT 21g; SAT FAT 8g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 310mg; SODIUM 1070mg; CARB 12g; FIBER 2g;
SUGARS 9g; PROTEIN 39g; VIT A 20%; VIT C 15%; CALC 35%; IRON 30%