OPELIKA, Ala. – Opelika Police has arrested 23-year-old Keishawn Webb, who was involved in a car chase through Opelika Tuesday afternoon.
Webb is facing attempted murder charges out of Macon County, but he faces several other charges in Opelika.
- Receiving Stolen Property, First Degree
- Receiving Stolen Property, Fourth Degree
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Law Enforcement
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana, Second Degree
- Reckless Endangerment
- Driving While License Suspended
- Following too Close.
Webb was booking into the Lee County Jail and if he makes bond on the charges above there is a hold on him to be transferred to Macon County. Additional charges are pending. Police also say two other occupants of the vehicle still have not been identified or located.