COLUMBUS, Ga. – Enrichment Services Program, Inc. will be accepting Appointment Calls for Heating Assistance for the residents of Muscogee County.
Appointment calls will be taken for Muscogee County on Thursday, January 14, 2016 starting at 5:00 p.m.
Appointments will be taken by telephone only until the allotted appointments have been made for Muscogee County. All applicants will be seen at Occasions Event Center (1807 Victory Drive Columbus, Georgia 31901) and MUST bring the following:
· For all household members who are 18 years old and older: Proof of income for the past 30 days
· Proof of Social Security Numbers for each person in the household
· Last/current month’s heating bill for the household
· For all household members 18 years old and older: Proof of citizenship or legal immigrant status (unexpired state issued picture identification (ID) such as: driver’s license, ID card, voter registration card, passport, military ID, etc.)
· If receiving SSI, the 2016 award letter is required.
You must bring your current electric bill even if you are getting your gas or propane bill paid.
To make an appointment for someone else, you must input that person’s name and social security number or the appointment will be disregarded.
· All applicants must meet the federal income poverty guidelines.
· The appointment line will close periodically based on the availability of funds.
To make an appointment, please call this toll free number (706-223-3820).