Fire breaks out at duplex in Columbus

COLUMBUS, Ga. – News 3 and Columbus Fire are on the scene of a fire at a duplex.

The fire broke out around 11 a.m. Wednesday morning at a duplex in the 2100 block of Tillman Street.

According to Columbus Fire, the fire started in the front unit of the duplex and once firefighters entered they saw a mattress on fire.

The unit has considerable smoke damage and is not a total loss.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s