COLUMBUS, Ga. – Thunder in the Valley Air Show will be presenting donations totaling $36,000 to eight youth organizations in the Chattahoochee Valley today.
Below is a list of the youth organizations that will be presented a check from Thunder in the Valley.
- Anne Elizabeth Shepherd Home
- Chattahoochee Council, Boy Scouts of America
- EAA Chapter 677 – Young Eagles
- Fort Benning Santa’s Castle
- Muscogee County Sheriff’s Department – Rising Star Program
- Russell County Child Advocacy Center
- Storybook Farm
- The Literacy Alliance
Mark your calendars for the 2016 Thunder in the Valley Air Show on Saturday, April 16 and Sunday, April 17 at the Columbus Airport. The line-up of performers and static displays will be announced in January.