Average gasoline prices across Georgia has fallen 4.4 cents per gallon just in the last week.
This compares to the national average has fallen 5.4 cents in the last week according to gasoline price website gasbuddy.com.
Patrick DeHann, senior petroleum analyst with GasBuddy says this, “The powerful combination of declining crude oil prices and robust production from U.S. refineries continues to pummel retail gasoline prices nationwide and it’s a trend we expect to continue.”
According to gasbuddy.com the cheapest gas in Columbus are at the following locations:
- $2.23, Circle K, 1715 S Lumpkin Rd & Avondale Rd
- $2.23, Crown, 2362 S Lumpkin Rd & Wise St
- $2.25, Murphy USA, 6469 Gateway Rd & Talokas Ln
- $2.27, Marathon, 6125 Macon Rd & Miller Rd
- $2.27, Circle K, 5919 Miller Rd & Milgen Rd